6/18/11

New thing, under the other thing, under this thing, which is this post.

Makes sense if you know what I'm talking about. Which you probably don't.
Anyone who's seen my blog in the past...while knows that I'm nerdily obsessed with a new video game lately. It's fun! Well, yes. There's a music video for that, right under my playlist, that I absolutely LOVE. Of course, to hear the actual song, you have to wait through an ad and a one-sided conversation about spoilers. You can't skip the ad, but you can skip ahead to, like, 40 seconds to get to the song.
I honestly doubt anyone cares. But I have this need to not shut up right now. Soooo yes. That happens.
Anyway, if you do watch, enjoy his awesome accent. If you don't, enjoy not having part of your life wasted by something many of you (not all, many) won't understand any of, anyway.
...
I do love his accent, though.

3 comments:

  1. My favorite characters (top 2) in that series would be Malfoy, cuz he's young and cute *but serious* and Snape, cuz he reminds me of myself sometimes and i see him in myself.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all backwash! Seeya in cyberspace, soul brothers 'n sisters.

Music I Listen to... Don't Judge Me.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
South Park Kyle Broflovski - Background