6/1/11

Please decide not to read this...

Okay, okay, okay, I'm going to cuss in this one. I don't know how often I just know I will. So, shield the eyes of your children, suck it up, and push on, if the need ever does strike you.
FRICKEN. FRACKER.
That's not it. No, I mean, things right now, they're really fucked up. My mind is fucked up. The whole damn WORLD is fucked up! I'm sick and tired of it! This ain't no suicide note, mind you. If it was, I'd be using better grammar. But, seriously, I need to say it, and I WILL say it. Let that green-eyed chick to the right stare at you intently as I explain myself.
I...I don't even really CARE anymore. I've always sucked at sympathy, but it's even WORSE now because I'm just letting myself get used to the idiocy of the world! I've grown to the point where I acknowledge my selfishness when someone is murdered on the news. We all feel it! We all know that, as long as it isn't anyone we know, it doesn't affect us, so poor them. Too bad.
But there ARE people who it affects, who knew and loved those people. And they're thinking, "Why us? Why not them? Why not you?!" I'm sure you've read one of those books or seen one of those movies where, in some circumstance, people have to kill other people. So, they have a whole thing where the main character's all like "Oh, you can kill whoever you want, as long as it's outside my fucking community! Herp derp!" and then some INCREDIBLY wise person tells them that those people have people they love too, why is your mother so much more important than someone else's mother?
Of course, then that is COMPLETELY forgotten and the person killing doesn't kill anyone the main character knows. (See, what I'm thinking here is the Twilight series and the Chronicles of Vladimir Tod series.) And this is how it is in real life. It's gonna happen, to whoever or whatever, and nobody gives a shit unless it's someone they care about.
And the stupidest among all the idiots think that it's OKAY to do this crap, they think they can pin it on the media. Well, as someone I truly admire once said, "Any pile of stunted growth unaware that entertainment is just that and nothing more, deserves to doom themselves to some dank cell, somewhere, for having been so stupid!! Movies, books, T.V., music-they're all just entertainment, not guidebooks for damning yourself!" And since the person I admire does the same thing I'm yelling at these "idiots" for doing, you gain further proof that this world is messed up.
Well, I'm kind of just rambling, so I'm surprised if there's anyone still following along.
This way of thinking, it's messing with my mind! I've always been a bit eccentric, but now I'm bat-shit insane! I swear it, I hear things! At night, these...people. Women and children mostly, I hear them! Yelling for help, but I can't do a thing. I'm not asleep, I'm just the same as everyone else. Stupid, lazy, selfish. That's why I can't do a thing. I think they're figments of my imagination, because no police or media show up the next day. But I can never be sure. The law is not perfect, and you KNOW the media isn't, either.
I can't stand it, I can't! Sometimes I just sit there, clutching my head, freaking out at the thought of watching the world from my point of view, behind eyes, so limited. I can't even tell if my range of vision is circular or not! It should be, right? Or, like, oval-shaped. I just don't know! And then questions come to mind. Every civilization in history has fallen. Will ours fall when we're still alive? And what happens when we're at our peak? We would reach every advancement we could, no more developments are possible. What happens then? Do we fall? What? What?!
I'm driving myself MAD! I'm not sure if it's my floor purring at night or my mind purring at the thought of having a break from all this crap. Shit. Emo-bitchy-fucking-SHIT. Ergh. That's enough disturbances for one day. Please, please don't have read this. Honestly...
"The violent crimes? All perfectly natural in a society whose advances are limited to its technology. The basic behavior of the modern human is hardly different from that of its primitive ancestors. The only noticeable changes are trends. Whether in a suit, or in a loincloth, people are ignorant little thorns, cutting into one another. They seem incapable of advancing beyond violent tendencies which, at one time were necessary for survival."-JTHM.


6 comments:

  1. I don't think there's anything that I can say to make you feel better, so I guess I won't try. I would just like to say that (yes, I read it...I'm not a good listener to warnings) I agree. I try think of stuff like that sometimes...like, some things are important to some people and some things are important to others, but not anything is important to everyone. Not even love. Not even peace. If there WAS something like that, the world would be a much better place. This world is corrupt in many ways, I agree. Power and greed overrule love and kindness all the time. But don't forget that there are good things in this world too. Not everyone's perfect and that doesn't give them a right to go around killing people, and ruining others' lives, but if we don't try and see the beauty that lingers between and beyond all the war and hate we have nothing.
    I'm not going to go all church on you, because I know you don't really believe in all that anymore and that's fine. To each their own. But, hear the birds chirping. See the new flowers everywhere. We shouldn't overlook all the badness, but if that's all we see in this world, we're never going to last. I think that we need to enjoy what's good in this world, while also trying to find a way to fix the bad. Everyone everywhere has problems, but we can't be expected to solve problems for everyone else, along with our own. We need to work together to help make the world a better place. Please don't give up on this world Jen. I know it's bad, but there's light in even the darkest of places.
    -A.R.

    ReplyDelete
  2. *sarcasm* MOMMY!!!!! Did you hear what he said??? LOL i hate sympathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. is it not a he? i'm so stupid...

    ReplyDelete
  4. ...I have no idea. I'm confused now. XD Well, the quotes are from a he, if that's what you mean.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all backwash! Seeya in cyberspace, soul brothers 'n sisters.

Music I Listen to... Don't Judge Me.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
South Park Kyle Broflovski - Background