7/22/11

FUDGE YES!

 Beat Portal. BAM!
BWUAHAHAHAHA! I finally got over my fear of GLaDOS, but then my dad wanted me to wait to beat her so he could watch. So, days go by while dad gets home "too late" to watch me play, then goes swimming, and I get annoyed and anxious to play.
So, today, I'm done waiting. I did it. Died once because the cores kept being DIFFICULT, so the neurotoxins killed me just before I could get the anger core. Then I did it again, and won! AND, since I downloaded the game only recently, I got the new ending version instead of the old one, when the robot comes in and drags you away just before you pass out, so it can lead right into Portal 2.
Here's one part that got me excited.
Menu screen before you beat the game:
      
Menu screen after you beat the game: Click these for full view. 
And, if you wait long enough, you can see the late CC!
I'm so happy. I know it's nerdy, but I just really, really am happy. It's not often that I win anything, let alone a video game. So, you can imagine my happiness. 
I can't wait 'till my dad finally decides to not be too busy or tired to watch me destroy that evil monster of a robot woman, so I can show off my skills. (The little skills I have.)
My emo mood has been put off for a while! WOOT!

7 comments:

  1. poor companion cube...*sob* But i know the second reason why the cake is a lie. The cake, it isn't strawberry, it's rhubarb. Haven't u ever looked at the recipe? in the first game on the computer screens.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did she ever say it was strawberry cake?

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, but doesn't it look like it? That definitely doesn't look like rhubarb.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmm...I always thought it looked like chocolate with some kind of granola in it... Rhubarb doesn't seem so far off.

    ReplyDelete
  5. XD I think those're cherries.

    ReplyDelete
  6. fine, but it's not. Stupid Rhurbarb...

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all backwash! Seeya in cyberspace, soul brothers 'n sisters.

Music I Listen to... Don't Judge Me.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
South Park Kyle Broflovski - Background