7/15/11

Yes. Yes I am.

Am what? I dunno. Anyway, I'm going to do two things for you here. First, I am going to give you a little poem I found on the slightly smudged walls of Portal.
Because I could not stop
for DEATH,
He kindly stopped for me
The cube had food and maybe ammo
[garbled, most likely 'for'] immortality

Not in cruelty,
Not in wrath,,
The REAPER came today;
An ANGEL visited
this gray path,
And took the cube away.
Okay, and that second thing is...this.

Okay, okay, and this.
Fine, fine. This too. But that's it.

We done here? Okay. Now I'm gonna check and make sure the moving ones work. (Don't worry, the last one's not supposed to move.)

13 comments:

  1. EAT THE CUPCAKE HARR-AY! EAT DA CUPCAAAAAAAKE!!!
    ^^ Yay creepy poem!!!
    Till: ...now I want a cupcake.
    Wrevor: Me too, shall we bake some?
    NO. YOU TWO ARE NOT GOING NEAR THE COOKING TOOLS IF MY LIFE DEPENDS ON IT.
    Twins: TT.TT
    *rolls eyes* Well, at least get Terry to help you...
    Terry: What?
    Twins: YAY! *tackleglomp him*
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aha that was a great poem. Written in blood on the walls right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nyep!
    (And SOMEONE seems hyper. XD Ally...)

    ReplyDelete
  4. AAAAHHHH!!!!! somebody gave her caffeine! Run away. LQTM... >_~*

    ReplyDelete
  5. ....
    Be afraid.
    Be very, very afraid.
    xD Heheheheh....yay...

    ReplyDelete
  6. MWUAHAHA. XD We all are.
    (Btw, what's lqtm mean? Ah, nevermind, I'll Google it.)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Laughing Quietly to myself.

    ReplyDelete
  8. My brother is being dumb-stupid. :(

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aw, sorry about that...What'd he do?

    ReplyDelete
  10. No, MsMcCartney! It's Omygosh TOM FELTON!!! Geez... Radcliffe is weerd.

    ReplyDelete
  11. XD I have to agree with osumone on that one...

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all backwash! Seeya in cyberspace, soul brothers 'n sisters.

Music I Listen to... Don't Judge Me.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
South Park Kyle Broflovski - Background