5/26/11

I am SO Confused.

That's how I is. AAND I'm starting to go a little philosophical again. HELP! But I did just laugh like a maniac on the phone...I hope a wrong number calls me so I can laugh at them, too. That would be fun.
MEH. I should be writing more on mah story. But it's so...FLUFFY. TOO. FLUFFY. And I'm really confused...about...stuff.
MEH.
I don't like confuzzlement. Will somebody punch me in the head until I get amnesia? And then maybe buy me the game Amnesia? Please? It looks fun, and I already know how to get through it.
MEH. AGAIN.
I'm gonna go write and play Universe Sandbox. Or maybe Grand Theft Auto: The Ballad of Gay Tony. I dunno. But Tony is funny.
And Gerty: I looked in the mirror, and that emo face does NOT make me look like the lead singer of Gorillaz. I have a plastic spoon to prove it. So there. :D
BYE!
...
...
...
WHERE IS THE ORANGE BUTTON?! Oh, there it is.

1 comment:

I appreciate all backwash! Seeya in cyberspace, soul brothers 'n sisters.

Music I Listen to... Don't Judge Me.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
South Park Kyle Broflovski - Background