5/13/11

PleasePleasePlease

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNEFxb9YoVM&feature=BFa&list=FLWZpxROCfyEU&index=36
Please watch this! I don't know this guy at ALL (other than being a fan) but this video deserves more views...XD I know it's incredibly long, but you don't have to listen to all of it...Just...yeah. I know it's weird but someone commented that it deserves more views than it has and I agree.
...
For this post to have some relevance to anything, I'll say something about my day.
...
...
...
My shirt got wet because I stood in the rain for a full 2 minutes, so I changed into an uncharacteristically girly blouse. And (however embarrassing this may be) I really like this blouse. I know, I'm scared too! Anyway...Hello to all...Did you guys get annoyed with the maintenance yesterday, too? Couldn't log on...and now Fictionpress won't effin let me update my story! IT'S AT A SUSPENSEFUL MOMENT. ERGH.
Okay, enough idiotic teen angst focused on the wrong details of life. XD Byeeeee! ERGH...THE BLOUSE...IT'S...TAKING CONTROL...OF MY MIIINNNDDD!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all backwash! Seeya in cyberspace, soul brothers 'n sisters.

Music I Listen to... Don't Judge Me.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
South Park Kyle Broflovski - Background