3/10/11

Creepy Fangirl on the Move

Finally watched Glee (yes I am a Gleetard, a Gleek. Get over it. XD I mainly just watch for Kurt anyway...) and I was happy! XD And then I got bored. Sooo...I made this...
Yes. That is pretty much me (or someone representing me...) about to "glomp" someone. My dictionary definition of this strange new word:

glomp: (gl-omp) verb. To tackle in a loving and perhaps creepy fangirl fashion; to half-strangle-half-hug someone you are a huge fan of. Ex. "She glomped Damon Albarn until security tore her off, and they dragged her away until her screams of "I LOVE YOU!' died away."


So there ya go. Watch out, people, glomper on the move. It may seem uncharacteristic of me. If you noticed that, you get a cookie. EAT THE COOKIE!
*Stuffs cookie down readers mouth*
Anywho, this picture isn't original. I used Picnik.com to edit an already existing picture into looking like this. It took FOREVER considering the hair is in separate groups, which means that I have to keep making the tool smaller and larger. Ugh.
Sooo, yeah. It's getting late. I better go. Seeya! =D
(By the way, I don't feel like explaining who Damon Albarn is. Google it. *looks at background* it has to do with that...)
[Aaaallsssooo, I've been adding new songs to my playlist. No, not all of them are Gorillaz, thanks. Check out 'The Creep' feat. Niki Minaj, or, one of my very favorites, Kick Ass by Mika. LOVE IT! My head isn't completely in the clouds, people. Or the gutter, as my cousin says... heh...yes.]
DOCTOR OCTAGONAPUS BLAAARRGGGHHH! *fires laser and shoots the 'Publish Post' button*

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all backwash! Seeya in cyberspace, soul brothers 'n sisters.

Music I Listen to... Don't Judge Me.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
South Park Kyle Broflovski - Background