3/13/11

Short and Bored Post

99 Luft Balons. Number 151. It's in German. Neat.
Doncamatic. Number 183. That's a guy singing. Justin Beiber moment, eh?
I was on DeviantArt. Here's a life lesson: If you have an account and it warns you that the picture may not be suitable, DON'T click the blue button. NO.
I'm staying up way too late.
I saw a video about a teacher freaking out on her student. She's like an F'ing NINJA.
SNL. Hilarious.
I give Japan my best wishes.
I watched "A Superhero Movie." They pushed Steven Hawking off the side of a building near the end.
...
Obama.
...
'Nuff said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all backwash! Seeya in cyberspace, soul brothers 'n sisters.

Music I Listen to... Don't Judge Me.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
South Park Kyle Broflovski - Background