3/5/11

Eye-ness and Whatnot

Well, had an eye exam today. They dilated my eyeballs! Yay, painful light! Well, it's all good now. Yet my left pupil is still slightly larger than my right...*shudder* it's a little creepy. Ah, well. All's good.
I have to go to a, ahem, "class" on Tuesday to learn how to put contacts in. It's unnecessary if you ask me, since every single other human being in my household uses contacts. But, we have no choice but to pay for the $41 class, since that's the only time they'd give me my freaking Aqua-view Oasis or whatever. But, I believe after Tuesday those who know me will see me without my glasses! Maybe. I dunno.
GAH! TV make scary noises.... LOOUUUD NOISES!
Anyone who knows what that's from gets a cookie.
Soooo yeah. Hmmm... slight depression. Left eye hurting every now and again. Nose unusually dry. Other than that I'm good. How y'all doing who decided to read this? Eh? EH?! Sorry, chocolate and root beer don't mix well with me.
As soon as they said 'dilate,' I had THIS song stuck in my head: Literal Trailer of Awesomeness. (Hint: Click.)
So yeah. Anyway, I'm going to keep searching YouTube and put off my homework 'till after dinner. Next time I decide to type something all up on here, it'll be about a subject I'm extremely opinionated on:
Homosexuality.
Stay tuned, friends!
*explodes*

1 comment:

  1. It's weird when your pupils are dilated! I got them dilated when I had to do a worksheet in LA. It was painful to look at my handwriting.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all backwash! Seeya in cyberspace, soul brothers 'n sisters.

Music I Listen to... Don't Judge Me.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
South Park Kyle Broflovski - Background