3/6/11

Okay, Let's See if This Works


So...freaking...annoyed right now... Well, I signed up for this thing at Blogger that says it'll let me post from my email, so that's what I'm doing. I know I said I'd talk about homosexuality, but that'll wait until I test this out. Also, I'll test out the mobile version tomorrow.
Annoyed. Very. Why? Let's make a list....
  1. My dad keeps bumping my chair with the vacuum
  2. The vacuum is loud and annoying
  3. The loud music I'm playing to tune it out is annoying me because it's hurting my ears. (I'd be slightly happier if it was Gorillaz, but sadly it's not.)
  4. My extra credit irks me
  5. My internet, email, and computer is being sooo *beep*ing stupid
  6. I want to break something but I have been raised to know that if I do that, I'll have things coming to me *nod*
  7. I just realized that only ONE of my sentences on the list has a period at the end and I REALLY don't want to change it but I know I'll have to (used to be #5)
  8. I'm lonely... MAH
  9. My mom seems slightly disapproving of the haircuts I want to get
  10. I freaking want those contacts! I'm so sick of glasses that get dirty, go crooked, and don't let me wear sunglasses or 3D glasses without looking ridiculous
  11. I spelled ridiculous wrong and had to fix it
  12. A pen just fell and I REALLY don't want to pick it up but probably will anyway
  13. I was going to make this list an even 10 but I didn't because more things started annoying me
Soooo yeah. Well, I'd better send this and hope it works. I'll add a picture for good measure.
(PS: I'm thinking of starting new blogs on my account that can talk about specific things, while this one stays as my blog where I just type whatever I feel like and guess that only my friends will be reading it. We'll see.)



No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all backwash! Seeya in cyberspace, soul brothers 'n sisters.

Music I Listen to... Don't Judge Me.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
South Park Kyle Broflovski - Background