2/26/11

Hmm...Does Anything Seem Different?

If you haven't noticed, those who care, I restyled my blog. It took forever. And I know maybe you're thinking, "Oh, wow, SOOOO surprising, Gorillaz. *sarcasm.*" And since I don't want you to get sick of them eventually, I'll keep my obsession in check and only let it out to you in small amounts. This is just one way so that those amounts aren't annoying bursts. You probably don't even care, but I'm a very paranoid person.
Also, though I have a burning hatred for Justin Beiber, I'm not going to say anything bad about musicians I don't like to the people who do. (so please don't take too much advantage of that, Gurdy XD)
Unnecessary List of Musicians I Hate (In No Certain Order):

  • Justin Beiber
  • Miley Cyrus
  • Britney Spears
Also Unnecessary List of Musicians That Mildly Annoy Me:

  • Jonas Brothers
  • Willow Smith
  • And others I can't exactly think of this late at night...
Anywho...
...
Why do you people read this crap? I mean...seriously...I suck. XD You'z guys gotzta be REALLY bored.
...
Why does Google Chrome say 'you'z' is spelled right? It says 'should've' is spelled wrong...hm... and 'hm' is spelled wrong... WOW I gotz LOTZA red squiggly lines...
...
I'mma go now. I leave you with religious-for-some-reason-even-though-I'm-going-through-doubts-lolz. Peace!

JESUS POWER! *boom*
(Haha... I didn't want that to be italicized but I'm too lazy to change it)

3 comments:

  1. Sighs, YUSH! I signed in just fo yoooohoooo!
    xD I know you love it when I sing!
    Don't ask why, but I feel like this comment is getting really weird, so, uh, bye now!
    (XD! I FOR ONE, HAVE NO PROBLEM KILLING JUSTIN BEIBER SLOWLY THROUGH WORDS AND THEN (when I get close enough) WITH THIS BAZOOKA I'M NOT SUPPOSED TO HAVE! :D

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all backwash! Seeya in cyberspace, soul brothers 'n sisters.

Music I Listen to... Don't Judge Me.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
South Park Kyle Broflovski - Background