4/17/11

At G-Maws

Once again, no clues about that last post.
I am bored. So, I will post something of possibly little interest to you. Your opinion.

As some of you may know or have guessed from obvious clues I have given, I am going through a very hard change right now, turning from extremely devoted Chrsitian to something like agnostic-osity, as I so lightly put it. To be honest, it's tearing pretty much everything I've ever had faith in to pieces, so to create a false sense of security for myself I'd like to mention some of the things I still strongly believe in and can hold onto, just to keep myself from becoming "too dang dark."
  • Socks are the bane of my existence
  • Moods are different personalities
  • If nobody was crazy, art and music would be effing boring
  • Chocolate is best for cake
  • Vanilla is best for cupcakes
  • Holidays are too commercialized in America
  • Death is something one should put off thinking about until one is actually dead
  • People on the internet who want to be taken seriously REALLY need to lay off the text talk for once
  • Just because someone has a knife doesn't mean they're not still adorable
  • E-mail is NOT dead
  • Running out of texts for the month is a blessing
  • No matter what one does, they cannot possibly stop being an idiot
  • Just because you have short hair doesn't mean you can't still wear ponytails
  • The pen isn't REALLY mightier than the sword. Seriously, if someone tries to stab you, please drop the pen and run away
  • The people who comment about how cheap the music video is for "Kids With Guns" disgust me
Wait... Now I have absolutely no idea what that list is for. Seriously, no clue. Ah, well. Guess that's what I get for having Monster brand coffee (coffee with an extra energy blend = mistake made by mom) and a bunch of candy for an early Easter celebration. I feel guilty accepting presents  for a holiday I have no right to celebrate (people who celebrate Christmas even thought they don't even believe in Jesus disgust me, too) but I can't let my grandma know about this. You'd understand why if you knew her like I do. I'll just have to wait until I move out to ignore holidays. Still, they'd make me visit. Ergh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all backwash! Seeya in cyberspace, soul brothers 'n sisters.

Music I Listen to... Don't Judge Me.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
South Park Kyle Broflovski - Background