4/10/11

I Challenge You

10 Things You Probably Didn't Know About Me:
  1. I believe all Spartan grocery products are evil.
  2. I seem to often think in free verse poetry.
  3. When I'm not thinking in free verse, I'm thinking in limericks.
  4. I get really mad when people set cups, bottles, and cans on books, even if they're empty.
  5. I firmly believe all humans are idiots (including myself) and would be glad to see apes actually take over the world.
  6. As a small child, my goal in life was to have a well-paying job of being a cat.
  7. If the super volcano does show signs of erupting, I will beg my family to let me take a trip there, no matter the consequences.
  8. Despite having encountered the term many times both in school and on the internet, I have absolutely no idea what the heck a communist is. No clue whatsoever.
  9. Every time I become obsessed with something new I search it on Deviantart.com. I always leave the site with bad images that will never wash out of my brain because of my insistence to always ignore the 'mature content' warnings. Ergh.
  10. I detest socks and would like to build a tall pile of them, hide dynamite in the middle of that pile, and watch it burn, baby, burn!
Okay. There you go. Hope you enjoyed that, because I now challenge you to do the same.
Many of you, I will honestly say, are new to what I call my 'Mental List of People I Know That Don't Irk Me Immensely.' Not that you irked me before. I didn't know you before.
Either way, I wanna get to know you living lumps of cells. So, that is your challenge. If you don't do that, I will  be very pissed. I may or may not find a yak-related way to get revenge. Sooo... yes. I strongly encourage all who read this to make your own list of 10 things you don't think any of your friends know about you. Try to make sure you haven't made those facts known to anyone but yourself.
Just do it.
...
Please? XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all backwash! Seeya in cyberspace, soul brothers 'n sisters.

Music I Listen to... Don't Judge Me.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
South Park Kyle Broflovski - Background