4/24/11

HHHEEERRRGGGHHH

I. ATE. TOO. MUCH. CHOCOLATE.
I ALSO DRANK COFFEE...COFFEE FROM MONSTER BRAND ENERGY DRINKS.
*creepy giggle*
So now every TEN MINUTES I get up, jump around like an idiot, and yell "AAARRRMMM MEEAAATT."
Warning: Arm meat not for vegetarians or non-cannibals.
ANYWHO Happy Easter...Easter now makes me sad. XD I DREW A SCREAMING LLAMA. SCREAMING LLAMA!
BWUAHAHAHAHAAAAA!
I also drew something I am now OBSESSED with, but I will NOT say what it is. Why? Because it's a cartoon show made for boys ages 8-14. HEH.
I'll give you a hint. There have been Saturday marathons.
Since if ANYONE watches the channel this show is on and has seen the previews for this the secret is now OUT, I'm going to change the subject.
I like gum.
And eggs.
MMMMMM.
I got a new watch. AND I'M GONNA GET ME A NEW iPOD! XD It comes in this week. WHHEEERRRRRRRWWWWW. 8:27. I should wrap things up...
OOH, TIME TO JUMP AND YELL ARM MEAT! BYE!

1 comment:

I appreciate all backwash! Seeya in cyberspace, soul brothers 'n sisters.

Music I Listen to... Don't Judge Me.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
South Park Kyle Broflovski - Background