4/4/11

Nyeah

No hints about that last post.
I got a new design. And, since the HTML was all done for me I can't change the font colors. So, if you want to read the new poll (or any other widget) and you're having trouble, just highlight it. Don't know what the heck I'm talking about? It's that thing you do before you hit "copy" when you "copy/paste" stuff. Just drag the mouse over the stuff you can't read. It helps.
Painting my room green. Kinda like this only darker. I love it! Can't wait 'till it's done!
So, yeah. I'll see you people...places.
Gosh I need a life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all backwash! Seeya in cyberspace, soul brothers 'n sisters.

Music I Listen to... Don't Judge Me.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
South Park Kyle Broflovski - Background