4/11/11

I Be Happy

Yay! Fabulous results with the 10 things challenge! I HAVE THREE PEOPLE WHO WILL FACE THE YAK. But otherwise you all pass and I thank you, for I now know a little something about your personalities. Would you like me to read my results? Eeeehhh? I seriously saw sides of you guys that you hid, and for that I am pleased. I'm glad to know all of you, real life or not (you know who you are) and now I am done being emotional because I fear I may or may not explode.
If you want to hear your readings, I'd be happy to post about it...or just tell you. Meh.
Didja learn something about me?
Oh, by the way, here's something for Gerty. Or Ho. Whichever works.
Either way, after a bit o' searching, I found info about that restaurant, the one that inspired my 'Supah Dupah Fly Ho...With Cheese' title.
Name: Fat Ho Burgers
Location: Waco, Texas, right around the corner from the Gospel Bookstore and Cafe. Niiiice.
Some items on the menu(actual spelling):
  • Supa Fly Ho w/ chz
  • Supa Dupa Fly Ho w/chz
  • Supa Fly Ho w/ bacon&chz
  • Fat Chicken Ho
  • Bad Mamajama (4 meat patties with bacon and cheese)
  • Sloppy Ho
Long story short, I think I need to take a trip to Texas.
Anyway, thanks for the response, here's the video for the Fat Ho (aired on the news), and I'll see ya guys later!

I am not associated in any way with this restaurant. I believe the name is hilarious and if it offends anyone you have my apologies, and I'm certain the owner of the restaurant means no harm to any Gerties out there. You are not fat, nor are you sloppy or chicken. You are, however, supa dupa fly, in my humble opinion. Thank you, and good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all backwash! Seeya in cyberspace, soul brothers 'n sisters.

Music I Listen to... Don't Judge Me.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
South Park Kyle Broflovski - Background