2/7/11

Argh of.... arghness.

Okay, I'd like to post a random video which is around 10 minutes long and boring if you don't know about the guy and hilarious several times throughout, just not constantly. This guy is HILARIOUS. He's not famous for these videos in which he plays video games and 'comentates,' but I like to watch them along with all that other shtuff anyway. So, here.
(beware, several parts of this video may freak you out. I can't remember. He's playing a horror game that was made to make you pee your pants. Seriously. XD)
TOBUSCUS
Okayz. XD Seeya!
(And if you guessed this one was for no other reason but because I'm either bored or had to take a break from the scary-ness, then you'd be correct!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all backwash! Seeya in cyberspace, soul brothers 'n sisters.

Music I Listen to... Don't Judge Me.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
South Park Kyle Broflovski - Background