2/9/11

I'm Booorrreeeddd

Listenin' to 'Bomb This Track' (on my playlist, 2nd to last track) and I'm done with my science project and I am BOOORRREEEDD. Amnesia is WAAY to scary.... takin' a break from it....
Alright, that's enough of a break. I've never made a blog short enough so far that the little type box didn't have to expand for me... Well, there's a first time for everything.
*Sigh* I don't know WHY this blog is interesting enough for even my friends to read it, but whatever. Maybe in my next blog I'll actually TALK about something. Like gay rights, internet trolls and stalkers, or whatever's going on in Egypt right now (I really have absolutely NO idea what all THAT's about right now, but whatever. I'll find out.)
Oh, song changed. Ah, well. Later.
FIVESTAR! *explodes*

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all backwash! Seeya in cyberspace, soul brothers 'n sisters.

Music I Listen to... Don't Judge Me.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
South Park Kyle Broflovski - Background