2/5/11

Ummm.... Um...

CHIZ! CHIZ CHIZ CHIZ CHIZ CHIZ! I was totally going to SAY something of IMPORTANCE and I FRIGGIN' FORGOT! GAR! >=U
*sigh*
Anyway... I'll just say...something...
Um.. Oh! I HATE being articulate. Yeah. Whenever we sing something in choir or church, when ever they say "something of something" I'd go "somethin' a' somethin.'" I always go soft on the t's and d's. In fact, if I ever type something that can be less articulate, it probably is in my head.
Y'know wha'? I'mma just type the rest o' this blog like ah would if I was talkin'. Alllriiigh'. Giggity.
(Family Guy reference. XD)
Anyway...er... um...
An' tha's where I stand on that.  Anyway... It be 1:20 in da mornin'. Shyeah. I like ta sleep...just...not at nigh'. (Gar, all these spell check squiggleh lines are drivin' me NUTS.)
Hm... Migh' stay up for another howah or so... I'll just leave this as is.
So, I leave ya wit derp.

2 comments:

  1. Ha, it's just a random word you'd think of when you see a picture like that...

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all backwash! Seeya in cyberspace, soul brothers 'n sisters.

Music I Listen to... Don't Judge Me.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
South Park Kyle Broflovski - Background