2/20/11

Well...

I'm...sad. I just typed this whole long thing that I'm certainly NOT sharing with anybody. Too...personal. So, I saved it to my computer as a word document and am keeping it to myself. Maybe I'll show it to you one day. Maybe I won't. I don't know.
Either way, I'm just going to end this post early and rant on about my new favorite band and Justin Beiber being number 7 on Google's 50 Most Popular Women list in another post. Okay? Is that okay? Please say it is...
I should backspace that. But...I'm tired. I don't care. I'll see you all some other time... in some other place...hopefully.
Maybe.
Alright, alright. Since nobody cares anyway, I shouldn't...but I do. Bye.
(No exploding outros this time people. Move along.)

5 comments:

  1. Don't comment. You'll just make things more complicated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. JUSTIN BEIBER!?!?!? WHAT IS THIS!!?!? GOOGLE IS NOW MESSED UP!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol! I think it's just hilarious how they think he's a woman...

    ReplyDelete
  4. GUYS! His name is "Bieber"! They keep messing it up! And why are you so depressed???

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol, sorry. Spell check says it's wrong either way.
    Maahh...not sayin'.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all backwash! Seeya in cyberspace, soul brothers 'n sisters.

Music I Listen to... Don't Judge Me.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
South Park Kyle Broflovski - Background