2/2/11

SNOW DAY!

It is a snow day, which means i have nothing better to do than steal your souls. What's that, conscience? I have homework? P-shaw, who gives a crap about that chiz?!
Yersh... Anyway-
"GO HERE NOW!"
GAH! You scared me large booming link-voice from off-screen! Well, if someone wants to click you, they can.... And if they don't, you'll eat their faces?
"YES I WILL!"
Okay, calm down link-voice! All's good here!
Okay, also, I wanted to mention to all who haven't read this yet as I'm adding this to the already published post that that music you're hearing is what I like to listen to. You'll usually hear something different every time you come here. If you want to stop the music or to search through some of my fave songs, the music player is way down at the bottom of the page.
(Little tidbit: I was listening to "This is the Best Burrito I've Ever Eaten," and I laughed cause the picture behind that says "No. I don't think so." XD)
Well, I'mma go eat stuff and blow off my homework more. Bye!
*explodes*
(Oh, and a new poll will be up in a few!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all backwash! Seeya in cyberspace, soul brothers 'n sisters.

Music I Listen to... Don't Judge Me.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
South Park Kyle Broflovski - Background