2/5/11

Be prepared to be scarred for life.. Crap Forgot Important Caps! Ah, Well.

I just wanted to post something.... That may scar you for liiiifffeee.
Get ready, 'cause I'mma post...
PEDROFURTER!
It scares me too.
I'm not exactly happy with the artwork, though. I usually suck eggs when it comes to this chiz, but even mroe so since i was using a new program I don't like. At least the font and the lightning strike is neat... Also, I kinda mostly posted this 'cause I wanted to show an Aim buddy of mine and on this computer I couldn't upload it to meebo and blah blah blah.
I need to ask her if her iPod takes links...
Anyway, there ya go. Wasn't sure if I posted it yet, checked, guessed I didn't, there ya go.
BYE!
*explodes*

2 comments:

I appreciate all backwash! Seeya in cyberspace, soul brothers 'n sisters.

Music I Listen to... Don't Judge Me.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
South Park Kyle Broflovski - Background