1/24/11

Oh Mah Gordness

Please do not steal that word without askin'! I made it up maself. Even though a friend said people already said it, I swear I'd never heard it before I started sayin' it this weekend. Same thing with chiz...
Anyway, I'm just here to post up a present! For GERTRUDE! THAT'S NOT YOUR REAL NAME BUT I'M CALLIN' YOU GERTRUDE! I can make another one layta... Mwuahahahahahaaaa!
Anyway, here. If you want to use it in-or-as something, ask Gertrude, not me. (BeatleChick. I'll link to her later...somehow...someday....)

Shane Dawson, Roger Daltrey, Paul McCartney, and Derrel. XD Epicness. ALL FO' YOOOUUUU!
Anyway, yeah. I'll get started on that special surprise nah! (Also, I have to get "This is the Best Burrito I've ever Eaten" on my iPod....)
*snaps and explodes*

3 comments:

  1. DUUUUUUUUDE!!!!! I, "Gertrude", swear that that pic is the MOST EPIC PICTURE EVVVVVVVVA!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, thas cool, yeah, um, so, um, can I ha' yo nuuumba?! XD Wewt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ....
    Scarlet: Can I tape them to a pole?
    WHAT? NO! Where did that come from again?
    Scarlet: *shrugs*
    Yeah, well, YO GERTRUDE! IF YOU READ THIS, CLICK ON THE POST BEFORE THIS AND SCROLL DOWN THE THE COMMENTS IF YOU WANT TO READ MY REWRITE! I MUST GO WRITE NOW SO YUSH! (Heh, and that IS the write right! Wait...xD)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all backwash! Seeya in cyberspace, soul brothers 'n sisters.

Music I Listen to... Don't Judge Me.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
South Park Kyle Broflovski - Background