1/13/11

Must...postpone..homework...with...new...post....

Let's see... should we talk about how much I am of a nerd? Or maybe that I'm obsessed with YouTube? Or that The Midnighters series had a sad ending? Or...or...or... DIFFERENT LANGUAGES! MWUAHAHAHAHA!

Ohayou. Comment vas tu? Ca va...Ca va... Ich habe durst. Ich seiben. Ja. Hasta luego! Sayanara.

That was a mix of the languages I learned in World Languages class. German, Spanish, French, and Japanese. Buuut...Now I'm back in health. TT.TT
Uuummmm..... Wanna know what it means? Too bad, because I'm pretty sure the people reading this already know anyways! Meh...Health made me almost late to next hour... that makes me sad.
Haha. We were watching "Mission to Mars" in science. My favorite part was when that guy got in the tornado thingy and got torn apart limb from limb after spinning around for a bit. Wewt!
I feel like uploading a picture...How 'bout this?
XD This was the first time I drew a group picture. An earlier version, before Terry, Anna, or even Jake came along! And... I really hope this isn't better than that new one 'cause that kinda freaks me out. XD
Ooh, here's the VERY FIRST thing I ever drew on MS paint. (with a base, of course)

It's Pedroooo! XD This was hard, too. Since I didn't have it saved right, I had to color it bit by bit. Not easy. Hm... Imma go off and be a nerd now. Peace! XD
*snaps out*

3 comments:

  1. Scarlet: You know, Pedra, now TONS of people can see you failing at being a guy/a man/male... heh that takes the work out of my job!
    Terry: I WAS NONEXISTENT! AT ALL!
    Heh, yeeeeeeeeah....Well..er...TACOS! Write more. Yush. And stuff. Er...*runs away*
    DONTLOOKINTHEGREENROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Pedra!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would totally go out with him/her.... okay, never mind. It sounded better in my head. XD

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all backwash! Seeya in cyberspace, soul brothers 'n sisters.

Music I Listen to... Don't Judge Me.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
South Park Kyle Broflovski - Background