1/11/11

Pointless Post

White knuckles!
Maybe it's not so bad.
(doo doo doo doo)
So let your hair down now
White knuckles!
Yeah maybe it's not so bad.
(doo doo doo doo)
So let it all come down!
 Wewt. Love that song. (White Knuckles by Ok Go)
Anyway... Stuff. And...other stuff. This post won't be long like the others. I'm just bored. And distracted. And chiz. And Pedro is still a girl. Woooot.
Hm. The people who I know are reading this blog all know what 5-Star is, right? Ye-yah. Can't wait! Actually... two of you are in my group! WEWT! Unless Taylor is reading...that makes three...and...um...yeah.
Hm.
...
...
*snaps out a beat, backing away to the exit*
PEACE! *runs*

(Why did I run, may you ask? It's not because of an evil muffin invasion that I caused or anything! Heh...heh...heh... *sigh*)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all backwash! Seeya in cyberspace, soul brothers 'n sisters.

Music I Listen to... Don't Judge Me.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
South Park Kyle Broflovski - Background