1/16/11

Pedrofurter Gon' Rape Yooouuu! XD

Yeeaaah. I, er, had some coffee and-
Doo-wop-bop-do-wop-do-wop-bam-boo!
-So, you know.
Anyway, the most wacked-up things happen in my confirmation class... One time we looked out the window and there were dogs, erm...well... when a man and a woman love each other very much...
*one long rambly speech about the growing body later*
And another time he talked about debauchery and orgies. Yeah. Today he was talking about how it was a sin to get drunk, and he seriously said "Shit-faced drunk."
Seriously.
And you know, the way he usually talks you'd never expect he had THAT up his sleeve. But, whatever, it's all good.
Hm... Let's see....
Oh, yesh. Yesh yesh yesh. I need to talk about..um...wait... crap I forgot.
...
...
Ever heard the song Dr. Worm? Had that stuck in my head ALL DAY because the first thirty-or-so seconds of it was in a game I played on addictinggames.com.
They call me Dr. Worm.
Good morning, how are you? I'm Dr. Worm.
I'm interested in things.
I'm not a real doctor but I
Am a real worm I am
An actual worm.
I live like a worm.


Wewt.
(As a little good-bye gift for ya, imagine Pedro singing Sweet Transvestite dressed like Frankfurter. Yeah. XD)
*snaps out, then disappears before you can kill me for the mental image*

1 comment:

  1. I FOUND OUT WHAT CHIZ MEANS!!! I LOOKED IT UP ON MY DICTIONARY.COM APP ON MY iPHONE, AND IT MEANS... "to relax: I gotta get back to my room and chiz a while." Coolio!!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all backwash! Seeya in cyberspace, soul brothers 'n sisters.

Music I Listen to... Don't Judge Me.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
South Park Kyle Broflovski - Background