1/12/11

Woah. Wo-ho. Ho-ho. Woah. There are words. Right below this. WORDS?! GAH! WOOORRRDDDSSSS! *explodes*

Yeah, you see that title? THAT'S WHAT HAPPENS WHEN MY GATORADE IS LEFT OUTSIDE AND I CAN'T DRINK IT! Indiana people. Winter. All Gatorade trembles in fear as they turn to delicious ice. THAT TASTES WATERY! TT.TT
Hm... that note aside, I WAS going to upload a picture for ya, but my friend Alice Rocker did that for me! And she even put down the description I sent her! So less work for me! YAY! (Also, since I know like three people are reading this or something, that means her blog just may turn from one or two to four or five! Eh? Eh?)
So, heres the linky-poo.
...
Um...okay...that was... Just... Never mind that.
JUST CLICK IT!
By the way I don't take FULL credit. Since I'm not good with drawing heads that are not pointy or look like potatoes. Or look like pointy potatoes. Anyway, because of that, I used a base. Go to deviantart.com and search something like 'group base' without the apostrophes, you'll find it. I made the hair and clothes and props, though.
I'm so happy!
Ooh, also, since the base didn't have enough people, I copied Lewis's head and drew a body under it to make Jake! XD I'm so proud of myself.
Well, gotta go see if that Gatorade's melted yet! If not, I gotta go stick it in the microwave. Seeya!
XD
*snaps out*
(That might be my thing. Since like half the people reading this know what the private joke is, well, pshyeah.)

3 comments:

  1. Wow. Your blog is..... well..... EPIC-ER THAN THE WHO!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. *GASP*
    *faints*
    *comes back to life*
    YOU'RE SO NICE TO MEEHEEHEEE! TT.TT

    ReplyDelete
  3. OM...er..MCGEEZERS! YUSH!
    Cliiiiiick the liiiiink people cliiiiiik iiiit!
    Terry: You're weird.
    YAY!
    Anyways, rock. On. Or. Something. Yeah.
    Er...and...whateveryoudodoNOTlookinthegreenroom!
    BYENOW!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all backwash! Seeya in cyberspace, soul brothers 'n sisters.

Music I Listen to... Don't Judge Me.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
South Park Kyle Broflovski - Background