1/7/11

Woot Woot, First Post!

There's a lot of things, deep things, I could say to make a first impression. End of the world, depressing suicidal-ness, the meaning of a blog.
Ah, I'm just gonna wing it.
Sure, I could talk about hobos who got voice jobs, volcanoes in Yellowstone about to kill us all, massive bird and fish deaths that could mean something, but I've had enough of this political crap, or whatever it is, for one day.
So, welcome to Various Chiz, where I'll talk about random shtuff for no reason. It may be deep, it may be random, it may be stupid, and it may be nerdy. Comment if you want, stalk me if you want, it's all cool with me. Just don't hurt me, I'm armed. With...stuff. And bread. I COULD MAKE REALLY, REALLY HARD TOAST!
Hm...Ah, well, anyway, welcome to my blog, where the most important thing I'll probably have to say is three simple words:
(Or two words and a contraction)
What's your chiz?
-
-
-
(By the way, what the heck is a label?)

5 comments:

  1. My chiz???? You want MY CHIZ??????

    PAUL McCARTNEY AND ROGER DALTREY RUUUULE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. XD
    Thank you for your chiz. X3

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha "thank you for your chiz". Sounds like something you'd hear in Germany, Scotland, Ireland, or Switzerland.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dude, this is awsome! You're a great writer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, urFACE.
    (PS, I am also obsessed with that comeback. More recently, "Ur Mom." XD)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all backwash! Seeya in cyberspace, soul brothers 'n sisters.

Music I Listen to... Don't Judge Me.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
South Park Kyle Broflovski - Background